Saturday, December 5, 2009

Yummy Taco Soup and Homemade Corn Bread

So not too long ago I found myself in a cooking rut. Each day as the minutes clicked closer and closer to dinner I found myself deeper and deeper in despair. "What am I going to make for dinner?" Ugh...and then we'd end up with soup and sandwiches. And one a few occasions 1.00 burgers from Burger King.

Then I had an awakening. Maybe if I tried NEW recipes, and blogged about the successes/failures I might have more fun cooking. It worked!
Anna and I made this delicious slow cooker taco soup and homemade corn bread. Yum is all I can say, it turned out delicious.



In regards to the Book of Mormon challenge, I'm pleased to say I'm still on track. Only 4 days in, but it stills feels like a MAJOR accomplishment to me.

No comments: