It's been over a year since I last posted. It must be a record. It's amazing to think how much has changed in that year. When I wrote my New Years 2011 post I never imagined how differently our lives would change.
Here's what I wrote last year, with little updates regarding my process...
"1. I will participate in my wonderful friend's challenge titled, The Balanced Life (Can't wait, Thanks Chris!) Lasted about 2 weeks and then found out my whole world was changing.
2. I will make nutrition a priority and will exercise 4-6 times a week. I have been pretty good at this. I need to work harder though.
3. I will stop drinking Diet Coke Um...did I really write this? What was I thinking? Enough said.
4. I will treat my family with the love they all deserve As the circumtsances in my life have drastically changed, I can say those changes have caused me to follow through on this one. I have learned to never take a day for granted.
5. I will read one book to my girls each night before bed and take time to cuddle, hug, encourage and cry with them. The dishes can wait, the laundry will always be dirty, but little hearts are growing and they need me more! So much better at this. We read and read and read at night. And the girls know if one of them brushes my hair I will never stop. I LOVE bedtime now!
6. I will severely limit my Internet time. I mean really, it's pretty ridiculous lately =/ I am still working on this.