Saturday, December 5, 2009

My daughters the photographers







In our family we have 2 cameras, one point and click and one more serious one. I tend to lean toward the small camera because it's easy, point, click, walah...

I seem to shy away from Brandon's camera. Seriously I have anxiety attacks whenever I HAVE to use it. So many buttons, so little knowledge.

Recently Katelyn and Anna have developed an increased interest in all things photography. This is due in large part to Brandon. So lately I've noticed my small, uninteresting camera has grown legs and walked itself right off the countertop and hidden in some little place, under the couch, on the tv, upstairs in the girls bunk beds...I just can't seem to keep track of it.

So I downloaded the pictures and did a little investigating...lookey what I found. Silly Girls!!!

No comments: