Sunday, August 31, 2008

More pics from our trip to Utah

This is what Katelyn did first at the Blanding Pool. She jumped!
Again and again! What a brave girl. I think I was 12 when I finally dared to do it
Come to find out Anna snuck next door and kittennapped a baby kitten....
I love this picture! Grandpa Cook and the girls

This is from my grandparents cabin, we had a rainy day there. It was a blast. That's Grandpa Phil pushing the girls on the same swingset I grew up with...Yes family it's still there with some new wooden slabs for chairs, It's fixed by the great Grandpa Cook.

Grandma Cook and Katelyn pruning the rose garden


Anna, Katelyn, a friend, Josh, Keira (Bex's beautiful kids) and Grandma Lou



It was so fun to have a great playdate at the park with the "gals" Yes, we did bring our kids, ALL OF THEM see the next pictures. I am the only one there who had girls...maybe some boy genes will rub off on me...


Everyone looked great and it was so much fun to catch up! I wish I lived closer to you all. You're all amazing mothers and friends!



See all the boys?



This is what happened moments after that final picture. Ginger rode her bike home in THIS. Hope you weren't too wet!


2 comments:

Jay Jones said...

I love all of your pictures!!! That was so fun to have you down! Can't wait to see you again!!!

Francom Family said...

Liz, I loved having you here and spending time with you. I wish we could see eachother more often, but I am glad you made time to hang out with all of us (I know it is hard to see everyone, and do everything). Cute Blog.
Nicole