Thursday, March 26, 2009

Fresh From The Oven!!




We are so happy to announce the arrival of our newest baby girl. She was born at 8:30am this morning and weighed in at a whopping 7lbs 2ozs and 19 in long. She is our smallest baby, Katelyn was 8lbs 2ozs and Anna was 8lbs 8ozs. She is very healthy and is loving all the attention she is receiving from her two big sisters.

Anna is doing well, she is so excited to always touch the baby and wants to constantly kiss her all over. Katelyn is currently sitting in the chair holding the baby, she's been there for over an hour. I think her arms might be tired! She is so sweet telling us about all the movements the baby is making. She is such a great big sister We appreciate all the prayers and thoughts for our family.

I (liz) am feeling really well. The surgery went off without a hitch, we feel very blessed. The birth certificate has not been completed yet but the name will be Elaine or Ellie Marie Weilenmann.






















13 comments:

Carrie said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for your family. I can't wait to see her beautiful face and hear her beautiful name.

melandriley said...

Congratulations! Glad you and the baby are doing fine. Not much fun to have a c-section though.

Melissa said...

Hooray... we are so excited and can't wait for details and photos!!! What a lucky little baby to come to such a wonderful family. We love you and are thinking of you all.

Amanda said...

Liz! Congratulations!! I hope everything is going well. It sound like you have a couple of good helpers, though. :) What a cute family!

Melissa said...

She is beautiful... what a day of celebration and I love her name... looking forward to talking with you soon!

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lori said...

Liz, She is beautiful! Our little miracle! She looks like Anna! When I got to the pictures of the 3 girls together I couldn't hold the tears. The joy and love in their faces. Brought back some memories too! And to see all 5 of you together...I'm so happy for you, for ALL of you. I'm here! Love you!

burlingtonbabe said...

Yea!! Congratulations and great job Liz! We are so excited for you and Brandon and the girls. She is so sweet. I love the yawning pic!

Chelle said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! What a beautiful baby!!! Your girls must be so excited!! I'm so happy for you! I'm glad everything went well!!!

Beth said...

Congratulations! She's so beautiful!! I'm glad everything went well for you!

Ginger said...

Congratulations. I was just thinking about your upcoming arrival the other day. I'm glad it all went well. She sure is a cutie.

karlin said...

Congrats! What a beautiful family of girls you and Brandon have. It makes me excited for my little guy.

Mendoza family said...

Congratulations liz! youre family is so beautiful! What a cute group of girls! Soooo happy for you!