Saturday, February 14, 2009

A much needed update

Well I've once again slipped into the black hole of no blogging. I just need to get back in the routine of posting regularly...oh wait! I've never been there. Any suggestions on how you all do such a great job of update would be greatly appreciated.

So I'm curious...what are all of your favorite girl names? We think we have one in mind, but I like to be fully informed before I make such a HUGE decision.

We are scheduled for a c-section (yes such a lovely thought) on March 27th @ 8am. We are blessed to have Grandma Lou coming for 2 weeks to be with the girls and help me get back on my feet. We are so excited for the baby to arrive and can't believe we have a little less than 6 weeks until she comes.

I am busy finishing up a class and playing room mom and YW's President. Somedays it feels like a ton to carry, but I am so grateful for the experiences I am growing from each and every day.

This year the YW General Presidency asked the YW and the leaders to do 3 things and I think they apply universally to all so I'm going to pass along the challenge to those who read this...

1. Pray morning and night
2. Read 5 mins in the Book of Mormon each day
3. Smile!!

I just love the 3 things. I am trying to do them everyday and the days I score 100% I feel like a different person. Give it a try!

Well I'll try to get some pictures updated soon.

Have a wonderful Happy Valentines!!!!

6 comments:

Christina said...

The baby is coming soon! How exciting! I love the 3 things you listed. I definetly need to do #3 more! Good Luck Liz with the delivery, thank goodness for moms!

Chelle said...

Hey Liz,

So good to hear from you. You are doing awesome, room mom, taking a class and YW's president, WOW!!!!! You are amazing Liz!!!!
Girl names....I like the simple ones like Sara, and Jane, etc., Kamber is cute, you're getting so close! I'm so excited for you!!! That will be so fun for your mom to be there! Are the girls so excited??? And I love those three goals as well. Thank you for posting those, because those goals are so simple and attainable I LOVE THEM!!!! They have helped me each day this year have a better attitude. Anyway, SO good to hear from you!!!!!!! Good Luck with everything!!!!

Laura Lynn said...

Hey there!
I have been thinking about you and wondering how the pregnancy is going. I am so glad to read your post!
March 27th is a good day! (my bday, ha ha) I wish I could be there to help. I'm sure the branch will rally around! What kind of name are you looking for?

Melissa said...

Wonder woman! What a great lady... We are so excited to meet this new little Weilenmann... Counting down to Thanksgiving!

Love ya...

karlin said...

Good update... Your baby will be here soon. March 27th is a good day. I know a few people born on that day (sometimes Easter falls on it too). I'm glad you are going to have help. I'm sure you are a great YWs president. I love your advice. I'm trying to get in the habit of reading my scriptures again and 5 minutes is totally doable!! Thanks, that is just what I needed. Good luck getting ready for the baby.

Francom Family said...

Wow March 27th, you are soooo close. I am so excited for you. Well I guess after you have so many girls you run out of favorite names. I can't give you my top names becaues I still am holding out for a girl:). I like the name isabella. On Ginger's blog she had asked for suggestions and got quite a few.