Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Katelyn's Halloween Party




Katelyn had been begging me for over a month to have a halloween party. I just haven't been feeling particularly well so I didn't want to commit to something I couldn't follow through with. I was giving her the wonderful answer of "we'll see." A great out for any mom. Well the week of Halloween Katelyn was out of school (I'm sure it was planned so they didn't have to face the NO PARTY rule at school--see my fall festival post) so we decided to have a few friends over for a party. We ended up with 4 girls plus my 2. We had borrowed a little bounce house and set it up in the backyard. It was a really fun afternoon. We decorated cupcakes, played pin the nose on the pumpkin and just had a great time. I think it will become a tradition.

1 comment:

karlin said...

good job on the party! i've given the "we'll see" answer many times.