Monday, September 29, 2008

Food Food Food

So coming along with all the JOYS of Pregnancy, I've lately developed this ravenous appetite, but it's so cravings driven, its insane. Right now I am seriously thinking of packing up my 2 sick daughters and hauling them to Publix so I can get the ingredients to make fresh lime salsa and a HUGE bag of lime flavored tostitos (IF YOU HAVEN'T TRIED THESE, YOU MUST!).

So in all my food fascination I've come across some really awesome recipe blogs! Yes, they are great. Caution if you are at all a FOODIE, you might want to skip out, because I can promise you you will be heading out to the grocery store with a list a mile long. (i'm going tonight after FHE ofcourse).

My first, and favorite website so far is http://domesticationinprogress.blogspot.com/ or DIP in short. It is awesome! Check it out.

Secondly I found this one http://cookinwithfriends.blogspot.com/

and then there's this....http://becomingbetty.blogspot.com/

I'm sure there are a million more, so if you have a favorite please share!

4 comments:

Ginger said...

Wow, I'm so excited for you. I hope that everything goes well, I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Thanks for the recipes too, I'll have to check them out.

melandriley said...

Lime chips sound yummy. I'm sort of still in the food doesn't sound good stage, but if it does sound good I'm going to eat it. I hope everything is going well.

Francom Family said...

How exciting! Is it wierd that even if I'm not pregnant I get excited about food like I was (probably not a good thing). I hope all goes well with the baby. I wonder if you will have a boy, maybe hanging out with all of us will have rubbed off :).

TheCrowes said...

I love those chips! I bought some after reading your blog :) Hope you're feeling better soon and we can get together for lunch!