Monday, April 14, 2008

Katelyn's birthday



Wow, where did the time go?


Katelyn celebrated her 6th birthday and we had a blast. All the fun would not have been possible with out the precesne of "bapa" and "brownie" who flew in from Utah to be present at the wonderous event. (thanks you guys!) And thanks to my loving husband Brandon who puts up with my whims...


I can't believe Katelyn is 6. I can remember when she was born so well. The morning of her birthday I sat her on my lap and recounted just how wonderful the last 6 years had been. I love her so much and can't imagine our family without her. She is incredible!


2 comments:

Jay Jones said...

Liz,
Can you believe Katelyn is 6 years old??? Time flies. I still remember when Katelyn and Gavin were babies playing together, just learning to sit up...now look at what a beautiful girl she has become!!! I value your friendship so much and I'm so glad that we keep in touch!!!! Can't wait to see you guys in August!!!

Love ya,
Michelle

karlin said...

Holy Cow! I can NOT believe Katelyn is 6! Where did time go? Glad you had some fun family visits!