Saturday, December 15, 2007

"DESINEX'

DESINEX


Bad News Vs. Good News


I am a total believer in hearing the bad news first so here it is. It's not really BAD news, just "OH NO WHAT DID ANNA DO THIS TIME" news.


A few days ago I received a call on my cell phone. It was Brandon, he'd been watching the girls. The conversation started out like this,


"Hey, What's going on?"


"Liz, how do you get DESINEX out of everything...." at this point it doesn't matter what else Brandon says I just get a kick out of "Desinex". Get it Desitin and Balmex, mix them together and you have "DESINEX".,....(by the way we don't have balmex, or desinex, we have DESITIN)


Brandon continued, "out of couches, cushions, rugs, wood floors, shoes, velvet dresses, hair, bodies....ok basically it's all over how do I get it out..."


"did Anna get Desitin everywhere?"


"Yes"


"Where were you?"


"I left for one second..."


"Okay," I think to myself I've done that before and have called poison control how many times now? Anna's name should be replaced with busybody or something like that.


"um....don't worry about," Brandon says, "I'll figure it out..."


So here is the proof of guilt....so cute. I wish there was more PROOF when I got home., but my wonderful husband had the house almost all DESINEX free.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

I hate to laugh but I am laughing...I'm sorry. I think it's the Desinex that's making me laugh. Sweet Anna...

Murray Family said...

Soooo funny!!! Oh, we miss you guys!

Lois said...

LOL! When you think you're house is childproof, kids always find ways to prove you otherwise! We have so many messy stories! : )