Thursday, September 27, 2007

Grandpa and Grandma come to visit

We had so much fun with Grandpa and Grandma when they came to visit us in the south. We went a lot of places. I will download a few pics here.

Today Katelyn said the funniest thing. Another little girl on Katelyn's soccer team referred to Anna as a boy, and Katelyn said, "no, she's a she. I know she looks like a boy, but she is really a girl." Out of the mouth of babes. We'll have to save that one incase Anna needs any ammunition in the future.

I've been updating a webpage for Mark on his mission. It's www.dearelder.com/eldermueller/ I've been having a bit of trouble opening it up. Let me know if anyone else is as well.

Today I decided to haul Anna in the bike trailer to the park. Well since Brandon's bike was already hooked up I just took off on his. A few blocks away the chain fell off, ouch. It's horrible to just keep pedaling, thinking, "what's going on with this bike?" Duh! The chain is off...I still have my blond moments every now and then. Luckily we did make it the 1.5 miles to the park, felt like an eternity, but we made it. Oh, did I mention it was probably 90 degrees outside today?

Tonight at dinner Katelyn was sharing her version of my bike ride with Brandon. She said word for word what I had told her. Can you say, "play by play" ESPN watch out!

Anna has been talking a lot more. Yesterday while visiting teaching she kept saying, "Anna out pool" there was a pool in the backyard. So the kind lady I visit teach took Anna out for a walk around the pool, well for the next hour Anna kept going to her and saying, "Anna, out pool!" over and over again. She is persistant...

Well enough for now, I'll write more later.

Liz

No comments: